Scholarships for Excellence La Michoacana
La Michoacana Foundation offers potentially renewable college scholarships to employees of La Michoacana Meat Market and related participating entities, and their children/dependents, for up to $7,500 for tuition and fees for the Fall and Spring semesters.
La Michoacana Foundation will award the Scholarship for Excellence based on:
What does the online application include?
- Personal Information
- Employee Information
- Submit a personal statement (not to exceed 1000 words) describing either an event or series of events where you showed endurance and fortitude during hardship or where you demonstrated leadership abilities
- Brief description (not to exceed 200 words) of your financial need
- Upload a recommendation from an educational instructor or store supervisor
- Upload current transcript reflecting your cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Upload copies of official test scores from aptitude tests including: ACT, SAT, and SAT II.
- Upload current official transcript reflecting your cumulative college GPA of 2.67 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher.
The La Michoacana Scholarship for Excellence is available for: current high school graduates, and current community college/university students.
OUR SPRING 2020 SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION PERIOD IS FROM NOVEMBER 4 TO DECEMBER 15, 2019.
You may download the following documents to help you in the process: